Nowadays, the demand of software testing (QA) specialists in IT sector is growing rapidly. The main role of QA specialists is mainly testing the software. This means that almost all IT companies have the position of software testing (QA) specialists.
This program introduces the main ideas, processes, methods and the tools of testing, as well as includes practical lessons on a real project, in the frames of which the participants make Test Cases and do Bug Reporting.
The course is designed for freshers/beginners who are planning to enter software testing industry.
The organizers of the program are Quick Start and ArmSTQB – Armenian Software Testing Qualifications Board.
#Quick Start is accredited by ISTQB (The International Software Testing Qualifications Board) which is a software testing certification board that operates internationally.
The main stages of the program
- Introduction lesson
- Course implementation of ISTQB Foundation Level International Program
- ISTQB Foundation Level international program
- Testing during SDLC
- Static techniques of testing
- Dynamic techniques of testing
- Testing control
- Testing tools
- Automate testing features and practices
- AGILE methodology, SCRUM Framework masterclass
- Release Management և DevOps masterclass
- Work on a real project (Test design and bug reporting)
3. In this process, you will introduce yourself to a new tools, which are being used in test and option controlling processes (for example: Azure DevOps Services, TestRail and so on)
4. Final testing, which is equivalent to ISTQB Certified Tester Foundation Level international exam
5. Consultation on CV writing and interview passing techniques
6. After the training, support to the participants for finding job
The main Results
The training participants may apply to IT companies for a Software Testing specialists. By the end of the training all the participants will have certificates.
- Knowledge of English for reading technical literature.
- Knowledge of basic Mathematics
- Skills for solving logical tasks
- Basic computer skills
35 hours` 14 lessons – 2 times a week, 2.5-hour lessons
Introduction day: September 23
Program start: September 30
Days: Wednesday (19:00-21:00)
Lusine works as a Software Testing Engineer in Armenian Software LTD. During her 9 years of experience in testing financial software, She was able to better recognize the importance of software testing. Valuing the quality of software products she became a trainer of software testing fundamentals and now she already has dozens of students with too many success stories. She is a co founder/member of the ISTQB Armenian board.
Number of Participants
Armenian, terminology and materials – English