Nowadays, the demand of Quality Assurance (QA) Specialists in IT sector is growing rapidly. The main role of QA specialists is to find software bugs (errors) which were left unnoticed during the development process. This means that almost all IT companies have the position of QA specialists.
This program by Quick Start aims to prepare skilled manual software testers and to help them to enter one of the most competitive spheres of nowadays: IT. This course introduces the basic concepts, methods, tools and processes of testing, as well as includes practical lessons on a real project.
The course is designed for freshers/beginners who are planning to enter software testing industry.
The main stages of the program
- Introduction lesson (March 2)
- ISTQB Foundation Level International Program
- Basics of testing
- Testing during SDLC
- Static testing techniques
- Dynamic testing techniques
- Testing management
- Testing tools
- Automation testing features and applications
- Involvement in the real project with any of the partner organizations
- AGILE methodology, SCRUM Framework
- Versions Management (Release management)
- Up-to-date tools, used in versions and testing management processes (eg Jira, VSTS, TestRail, GitHub, etc.)
- Practical visit to IT company.Introduction to working environment
- Final testing and qualification issuance
- Consultation with the participants on further professional development
- Consultation on CV writing and interview passing techniques; links with employers (* For the full program participants having high performance)
The main Results
By the end of the training high performers will gain enough experience to apply to software testing jobs as starters.
- Knowledge of English for reading technical literature.
- Knowledge of basic Mathematics
- Basic computer skills
35 hours` 14 lessons – 2 times a week, 2.5-hour lessons
Aramayis is the founder and Lead Software Testing Engineer at Quality Testing Lab and Lead Software Testing Engineer at Trellis Inc. In both roles, he is responsible for assuring that customers’ needs are satisfied, both, in terms of software testing services for their projects and features for implementation. He is a member of “ArmSTQB – ISTQB Armenian board” and “Armenian Quality Assurance Professional Association”.
You can usually find Aramayis talking about testing and how it affects the entire development process. He also likes writing articles to share his knowledge and experience in software testing and testing team management.
Number of Participants
Armenian, terminology and materials – English