Any employee of a company faces negotiations, from everyday business negotiations to strategic negotiations. The effectiveness of such negotiations forms the most of the company’s success.
The participants of this training will master the technique of driving the negotiation process, will learn how to create a win-win situation in any negotiation.
The main purpose of the training is to develop the negotiation skills of the participant and equip them with such knowledge and skills that will help them to conduct productive negotiations and be successful in business sphere.
Content of the training
- Why to negotiate?
- The actors of the negotiation process
- The main stages of the negotiation process: preparation, process and feedback
- Preparation for negotiations
• Introduction of the negotiating parties
• Analysis of the negotiating parties
• Introduction to negotiation topic
- Holding negotiations
• Active listening
• Reviewing side/sides
• Creation of win-win situation
- What to do after negotiations?
• Ensuring feedback
• Ensuring process follow-up
• Implementation of changes
Outcomes of the training
At the completion of the training participants will know:
- Tools and methods of effective negotiations
- How to create an algorithm of the win-win situation for partners and clients
- How to use negotiation techniques to achieve prior defined goals
39,000 AMD (Including taxes)
Founding director of BSC Business Support Center-business consulting and training company
- Has more than 25 years of experience in the field of business consulting and training in Armenia and abroad
- Founded 4 successful companies during twenty-five years
- Co-author of several books, including “How to Start Own Business in Armenia”, which has become a guide for beginner entrepreneurs and a entrepreneurship textbook for several universities
- Lectured at French University in Armenia on Business strategy and entrepreneurship
- 1st president of IMC Armenia
- EBRD bank consultant/trainer
- Conducted negotiation trainings, seminars and consulting for more than 50 companies
Number of participants
up to 15 people