The most important element in Trade marketing is the strategy. development of long-term and short-term planning of the basic rules and principles of “playing” or displaying in the market.
The key factors to ensure sales volume, profitability and customer growth are the right promotion and alignment of products at points of sale, as well as the 5A strategy.
The main purpose of the program is to convey to the participants current approaches of marketing, promotion of fast consuming products, which, will enable companies to provide new marketing solutions and thus increase sales volumes.
The main stages of the program
- The fast-moving consumer goods market, its features, the main strategy of “playing the market”
- Promotion of fast consuming products in the market
- 5A’s strategy in commercial marketing, it’s situational application
- Peculiarities of product layout and their impact on sales volumes
- Basic Merchandising Rules, promoting sales by proper ordering of products and engaging new target groups
- Promoting product sales through promotional materials. their proper use
The main Results
By the end of the program participants will be able to provide extra incomes, more sales and faithfull customers to the company.
57,000 AMD (including taxes)
Manya has 13+ years experience in marketing, 7 years experience in commercial marketing and fast-growing consumer market. Due to her experience she has led strategies of the the marketing department.
She has extensive experience in KPIs and performance analysis, L&T store strategy development. Manya is Marketing coordinator at “One Market Data” Company. She also worked as Commercial Director at”Asoghik” company, also at “Coca-Cola HBC Armenia”, “Homeland” companies.
Number of participants
Armenian, termins: english