The business conductor once realizes that his investment of time is useless and that their operational marketing/communication tools aren’t efficient. The number of customers is stagnating and it’s difficult to obtain results with the actions that he had put in place. In fact, they lack strategy, cause the customers’ needs have changed and their buying motivations are different.
This training will give the opportunity for the participants to include a real strategy in the actions that they master well, but where they meet difficulties in structuring and organizing the business units. The participants will be able to apply the marketing strategy that matches to their current business.
- Officer or manager level in marketing department
- Business owners / entrepreneur or new project creator
- Non marketing audience, but interested in business strategy
The main topics of the program
1. Introduction to the corporate strategy
- Strategy: is it a chess game ?
- Strategic Business Units (SUB)
- Marketing and communication in harmony with the corporate strategy
- The advantages and limits of the 4 classical strategy Matrices
2. Alternative blue ocean model
- Discovering an another approach
- How to make it work ?
- Testing on the participants’ own activities
3. Strategic Segmentation and positioning
- The competitive advantage & differentiation
- Value creation in the client’s spirit
- Go further and beyond than just benchmarking
- Create the new marketing planning
The main Results
After this training the participants will be able to:
- Analyze a business environment with proven tools
- Establish a multidisciplinary politic of marketing business operation
- Insert the marketing strategy into the current function
- Develop a strategic plan for business or project development
- Solve the problems in marketing strategy
- Integrate communication into the overall strategic approach
- to be motivated in bringing new approach in the business
- to accept a non theoretical learning
- not to be afraid of alternative models
Total 18 hours
79,000 AMD (including Taxes) for each course
- Trainer and consulter with 15 years’ experience in Marketing, sales and communication management.
- Master’s degree in Creation and Management of Companies (Paris V- René Descartes University)
- Master’s degree in Business Administration (Paris La Sorbonne University)
- Certified trainer by the French Federation of Professional Trainers
- Has collaborated with training centers like Personal development training center (Paris, France); Hotel & Catering private training center (Toulouse, France); Private School of management (Toulouse, France); Private communication School (Brest, France); HR & Management training center (Toulouse, France) etc.
- The training is created by a mixture of different methods like Agile, NVC of Rosenberg, Transactional analyses, Inbound, Mind Mapping and other models. Interactive classes with games, video and practical learning.
Number of Participants
Up to 15
The main language of the course is armenian (materials in English)