Nowadays, the success of business mainly depends on good branding. This is why Graphic designer is one of highly demanded specialisms.
This course will give you an opportunity to master in Graphic Design’s structure and tools. You will learn Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign programs and understand how to create beautiful and clever graphic designs.
This highly recommended program is designed for everyone
- who loves design and wants to be specialized in it,
- who thinks outside the box and has a good imagination, but doesn’t know how to use it,
- who wants to create creative portfolio for getting a good job.
The main stages of the program
1. Course implementation
- Graphic design and branding
- Presentation of Illustrator,Photoshop and InDesign instruments.
- Page layouts for Printing and Digital design
2. Creation of portfolio
By the end of the course all the participants will have portfolio for getting a good job.
3. Qualification issuance
4.Consultation on CV writing and interview passing techniques
5. Links with employers (* For the full program participants having high performance)
The main Results
By the end of the training the participants will:
- know how to create logos & Icons, brandings & packagings, digital & printing design materials
- will have behance portfolio for getting a good job
32 hours, 2 times a week, 2 hour classes
Program start: April 23
Days: Monday, Thursday
It is possible to pay for each month: 56,000 AMD
Armine has more than 8 years of experience in a graphic design, predominantly in web design and other related activities. She graduated Yerevan state University of Fine Arts and is technically savvy, with expert-level knowledge of Adobe After Effect, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe XD, Adobe Photoshop and other tools and design technologies.
She worked in such companies as are PicsArt (Magazine designer), Web Dorado (Web designer, WordPress Plugins UI/UX designer), Sticker Market (UI designer), Factumsoft (Art Director), Volo Global (Product designer), RDKL LLC (UX specialist) etc.
Number of participants
Up to 12
Armenian (terminology in English)