This is a course about accommodation/lodging businesses, from the ideology, principles to the details. You will learn from the establishment to the development of a business and how to differentiate it from the competitors.
Providing comfort is not enough anymore, guests need experience and value for money, success depends on the atmosphere and memories we create.
We will talk about each step of the operational process and how to make the business outstanding.
This highly recommended program by Quick Start is for everyone
- who is interested in this sphere and wants to become hotel/hostel/ guesthouse owner, manager, marketer;
- who works in this field and wants to improve and enlarge their skills, to revise and re-design their services.
The main topics of the program
- Intro to Market and Location Research
- Business Uniqueness Development
- Additional Services and Products
- Operations and Management
- Customer Service and Comfort, Quality Management
- Marketing Strategy and Sales
2. Qualification issuance
3.Consultation on CV writing and interview passing techniques
4. Links with employers (* For the full program participants having high performance)
Entire course is based on practical studies and real case researches where trainees are going to develop their own products.
The main Results
- Understanding of the industry
- Understanding of Your Own Business in General and Thorough
- Understanding the concept of the Excellent Service and Guest Management
- Understanding the Complex of Services
- Understanding of the Comfort and Atmosphere
- Understanding the Experience factor
- Quality Management
- Monitoring and Evaluation procedures
- Marketing Strategy Development
12 hours, 2 times a week, 2 hour classes
Start: October 28, 7 pm
Days: Monday, Friday 7 pm- 9 pm
Gevorg Babayan played leading roles in tourism in few countries over 10 years. His initiative brought Envoy Hostel and Tours to become an international chain. Gevorg established unique products not only locally but globally. He lived and worked in Cambodia in the period of 2016-2018. Gevorg was engaged also in food and beverage industry in Cambodia. Developed a cocktail bar business case and established his own restaurant in Phnom Penh in 2016. Currently, he works with Save the Children Foundation on improving tourism study curriculum in several colleges around Armenia. He works with State Tourism Development Committee over the vision of Armenian tourism development.
Moreover, he set up
- The first Yerevan Walking Tours (2007)
- The first scheduled tours from Yerevan to Tbilisi and back (2010)
- The first and only Soviet Yerevan tours (2011)
- Scheduled tours in Georgia and Cambodia
Number of participants
Armenian (terminology in English)